The High School Model UN Country draft will be Saturday, September 30th. Before the draft happens, we will need a head count of how many schools/delegations will be participating. (If we have a lot of interested students, we will be hosting 3 sessions.) If you would like to reserve your school’s place in the Model UN Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before September 27th.
- Country draft results can be found by clicking here!
- The country draft will be held from 9-11 am at the Creve Coeur Government Center. (map)
- Students will pick which nations they are to represent for the November 18th Model UN session, receive a delegate handbook, and learn about the UN.
- To see a full list of United Nations members, please click here.
- For more information about the High School Model UN program, please click here.