The Pulitzer Global Gateway program brings international journalists to St. Louis to meet with high school and middle school students. This spring, animator Mathilde Dratwa will be coming to St. Louis to discuss her recent work on the corruption in the international banking system. This is a unique theme because most Pulitzer visits involve the study of issues that are largely regional. Corruption is one that is world-wide and which raises its ugly head in numerous distasteful ways.
Participating schools April 15 – 17 include Collinsville High School, Eureka High School, Fern Ridge High School, Hixson Middle School, John Burroughs School, Lindbergh High School, McCluer North High School, Metro High School, Nerinx Hall High School, Parkway West High School, and St. Joseph’s Academy.
- You can access the schedule of school visits by clicking here.
- You can access background information on corruption here.
- You can access an interactive project on corruption here.
- You can access an update to the interactive project here.
- A flyer for the event can be found here.
- Basic questions about corruption can be found here.
- A link library of other good resources can be found here.